Friday, June 13, 2014

Kiss The Cook


Do you like to cook or bake?  This kit is the perfect kit for that!  I love to bake and my kids are always helping...usually their part of helping is to lick the bowl or spoon clean....or make sure there is no cookie dough left to waste.  I am always snapping pictures of their chocolate faces or when they are helping to bake so I will have plent of pictures to use for this kit.  One thing I love about it is the colors!  Most baking kits have been in pastels and blah colors.  I love the darker colors of this!  I can see myself using this kit to make my own recipe cards as well...if I ever catch up on my scrapbook projects, that is.

This kit is on sale over at Gingerscraps right now (Remember, Leaving a Legacy is a guest designer there this month!!) and you can get this WHOLE bundle for only $5.99.  That is what most kits alone are....without all the extra papers, word bits, and alphas.

Here are a few layouts I did:



Here are some from the other CT members:

Baking-2.jpg
Baking-1.jpg

No comments: