Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bits N Pieces

Holy Cow!!  The designers really outdid themselves this month!  I loved all of the parts!  The theme was Men/boys since Father's Day is this month.  I love the colors and what everyone did with it!  This post may be a bit long because I am combining all of them into one...so you don't have to scroll through 20 posts to see them all =)

First off:  Leaving a Legacy Designs: "Honey Do"
Does your hubby have a "honey do" list?  I know mine does...there are some things on there from when we bought our house....3.5 years ago.....This kit is great for scrapping all those moments when you can get him to check a few off that list =)






Double Trouble Scraps:
Need a template?  I love the word art templates!!  These are great for those preserving those sweet moments with the leading men in your lives.  I used the template for my Leaving a Legacy Kit as well,

Do your little ones like to copy their dad?  Mine all love to "help" dad whenever he fixes something.  They get their tools out and go to work.  I love it!


This kit is basically all things manly....hunting, fishing, mustaches, football, poker, and much more.  There are tons of elements and papers!

So here are my layouts:

Template from Double Trouble Scraps and Kit from Leaving a Legacy Designs

Kit from Growing Pains Scrapped

Template from Queen Wild Scraps ad Kit from Growing Pains Scrapped

Template from Queen Wild Scraps and kit is a combination of Leaving a Legacy Designs and Karen Diamond Designs

Template from Double Trouble Scraps and Kit from Karen Diamond Designs.


No comments: