Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Bits N Pieces

The wonderful Designers over at SNP have put some great pieces together for the May Bits N Pieces.  Each one is focusing on women and girls.

Here are a few from some of my favorite designers:

Growing Pains Scrapped did "Slumber Party"  I love it!!  With 2 girls, I'm sure I will be using this kit a ton!!!
Here is my layout with it:

Leaving a Legacy Designs has a fabulous one as well.  "Attitude is Everything" is all about those sassy women in your life...which I have plenty of in my family....


Here are my layouts featuring the leading sassy pants in my life:



Queen Wild Scraps has some fabulous templates to make some scrapbook pages for preserving some memories of the leading lady in our lives....our moms!!


I used "attitude is everything" for my kit.



so go grab your bits and pieces of these fabulous kit!!!


No comments: