Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jeepers Creepers!!

This month for the mid-moth collab, 3 of my favorite designers got together and made a kit that I have been begging any designer to make.  LEaving a Legacy Designs, Fit 2 Be Scrapped, and Amy's Designs made this fabulous kit called "Jeepers Creepers"  If you have a little boy, you NEED this kit.  It is about BUGS!!!  My little guy loves to dig in the dirt for roly ponies and worms and then chase grasshoppers when they come around.  I saw a picture his preschool teacher took of him torturing a little girl with a worm....I wish I would have had that picture for this release =)  Even if you don't have boys, there are some girly elements too....butterflies, ladybugs, pink flowers, and girls like bugs too. =)  So go grab your kit because now that summer is coming, there will be lots of kids playing outside....and playing outside means bugs....=)










No comments: