Monday, October 28, 2013

Owl Haunt you! (plus a bundle special)

Remember the Halloween Glam kit?  Well, Leaving a Legacy has another kit that coordinates with it.  so now you have double the papers and double the elements to make some cute and spooky pages...or use it to make unHalloween stuff as well!
Isn't this a super cute kit?!  I love the owls dressed up.  I haven't really gotten into the whole owl obsession that has gone around, but I do like the owls in this.  I think because they are dressed up =)  There are lots of fun things in that would make your Halloween pages spooktacular!!  Want to hear the good news?  Well...it is on sale! It is 30% off this week and if you decide to get the bundle with Halloween Glam, the bundle is $10 so both kits for $10.  What a great deal!  
Go visit Leaving a Legacy's store and hurry and grab your bundle!!



Here are a few pages I did with these kits:

This was with Owl Haunt you

Here is Halloween Glam. (obviously there are tons more elements and papers than what I used)
 And another great thing....I made some freebie journal cards for you!!

If you want more freebies headon over to Leaving a Legacy's blog and she has some other super cute ones for you!!




No comments: