Monday, October 7, 2013

Featured Designer Oct 1-15

                              Look who is October 1st-15th Featured DESIGNER....

Click on the picture to go to Scrap N Pieces Forum and join the fun


Here is the descriptions of everything happening!!


Everything is 50% Off for the next 2 weeks!

Speed Scrap- October 15, 9PM EST (8PM CST, 7PM MST 6PM PST)
Everyone who participates and completes the layout by the deadline and uploads it to my SNP Gallery and the SS gallery and also in this thread will be entered to win my whole Store.

Get a Coupon up to $4.00-Want a $2.00 coupon to my shop? Leave 20 comments in my SNP Gallery Meaningful comments not just great Layout**if you leave 40 you get $4.00

Wish List- Head over to my store and make a list of your 5 favorite products you want of Mine.Tell me why you'd like each one.I will be granting a few wishes through out my 2 weeks

Buy One Get One- Buy anything in my SNP Store and get your choice of the same priced item Free- i will need you Order Number for each purchase you make unless its all on one order than just the one order number..
Say you bought something for 2.50 you get a free product that is 2.50 or less
Say you bought something for 5.00 you get a product for 5.00 or less and so on..
email me: Moon@scrappybee.com

========================================
***Bonus***
Want to WIN all my new releases for the next year CU/PU: Everyone who completes all my Challenges will be entered to win 1 winner will be chosen at random to win!I release normally 2 kits and 2 CU items each month!
=========================================

No comments: