Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spookiness

Yes....another Halloween kit!  But seriously, can you have too many?  I can't!  I love being able to have a different kit for each set of pictures so they don't all look the same (that happened with my paper scrapbook pictures before I discovered digital scrapbooking)
Twin Mom Scraps has this great one!  It's not too bright, and I think most of the pages and elements can be used for non-themed layouts if you aren't as crazy about Halloween as we are.  Go visit her store and get yours...it is on sale!!  Yay!!!

I love the eyeballs in this =)

Here is the layout I did


Yes....she is the cutest ever!!(well...right up there tied with my other 2 monsters ;P )

If you haven't signed up for her newsletter yet, you should....She gives out coordinating freebies in every newsletter...and chances are there will be one by yours truly =)




No comments: