Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Nights

Here is another great Halloween kit!!  Leaving a Legacy Designs made this super fun one! This one is also geared more towards the adults...it doesn't have the cutesy stuff but it is still cute!!! Want to know what else is cute?  The price!!  It is on sale for 50% off until the end of the month.  Yay!!!

Visit her store and get your copy of this great kit!
Halloween Nights

Here is my layout: (don't I look lovely?)

Guess what else?  I have a freebie for you.  Well...It is actually 2....I did this cute page and decided it could either be a decopage where you can add your own pictures and journaling or whatever else but it gives you a start on a page....or you can use it as a journal card.  The file has both =)



1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

I just ran across this Beautiful page starter THANK YOU ;~}