Monday, April 14, 2014

Jellybeans

Need another cute Easter kit?  Karen Diamond has this super fun and bright kit. I love that the colors are so vibrant.  I'm a sucker for bright and bold.  Also, this kit can also be used for layouts that aren't Easter themed.  Which is what I did with my layout below.  Another great thing...it is on sale for 50% off!!  So now the whole bundle is only $3.50!!  A bundle for less than what a normal kit would be!!  Woot Woot!!!  She also did a bit of a blog hop to collect a bunch of freebies so if you missed, it, here is the link.  And you can still get my part here too =)



And to top things off....here's a freebie that coordinates.  There are tons of other freebies with this kit so check out Karen's blog to get the rest...believe me, you will want to!!!



No comments: