Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's a Wonderful Life! (and a Speed Scrap!)


It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love the changing of the seasons and those first few snowfalls....I'm pretty sure I will be singing a different tune when we get those heavy snows and I have to shovel it or drive in it.....but until then I will have fun taking pictures of my kids playing and whatnot in it.
Joyful Expressions has this cute kit that helps to document those fun snow memories and Christmas moments.  I love the simple colors in this.  You can use it for snow fun, or for Christmas, or even do a non-themed  page as well.  So if you hurry, this kit is 60% (making it $2) off until November 30th!!!  Yay for sales!
This kit is also super great foer making Christmas cards.  If you don't know where to start, there is a freebie template over the Joyful Expression blog that will help you out =)











And for more fun there is a speed Scrap tonight!  And your participation prize is a free kit!!!


No comments: