Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Peeps (and a freebie or 3)

Hippity Hop down the bunny trail, Easter's on it's way!  That means some bright, fun kits to be released.  The first of many I'm sure is this fantastic kit from Leaving a Legacy Designs.  It has some super cute bunnies and chicks....I think my favorite is the bunny bum...need to figure out how to work that in one of my layouts....=)
Right now, this kit is 50% off!  woot woot!  and there are freebies!  Check out her Facebook Page and Blog for the word are and washi tape. (I have recently discovered how to incorporate washi tape in my layouts and am now wishing every kit had them =)  )


Here are my layouts using this fun kit:



and I also have something else...a freebie!!



1 comment:

Pam K said...

Thank you for this cute border!