Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheer-tastic

Ladybug Scraps has a new kit out called "Cheer-tastic" and let me tell you, it is something to cheer about. I have never been a cheerleader and none of my kids are old enough to be cheerleaders. Maybe the only photo's I have of cheer-leading are from my Mom when she was a cheerleader. (Not a bad idea actually, I should scrap that!) But I still had a blast using this kit. The colors are so bright and vibrant and the papers have a lot of variation. Well see for yourself. Buy is at the Scraps N Pieces Store right now for %50 off!
  Do you have a cheer leader? This kit is great for scrapping all those cheer-tastic moments.  The colors are great for all kits of pages, not just cheer.  There are many different little cheer leaders in this kit, including boys.
28 papers (19 unique)
7 cardstocks
65 unique ellies
 See not a cheerleader in sight but still beautiful pages. Even if I do just say so myself. :)
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: