Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Castin; My Spell

  Are you like me and take a million and one pictures of your kids, friends, pets, anything you can on Halloween?  I LOVE Halloween and doing scrapbook pictures and printables, cards, labels, and anything else is sooo much fun!!  I think it's one of my favorite holidays to decorate for =)  That being said, Crescent Moon Designs came out with this super fun Halloween themed kit.  It is called Castin' My Spell.  Look at all those fun elements and papers!  Imagine the fun layouts you can do! You should go on over to her store and grab your copy....right now!!!!
                                     
Here is my layout.  This was from last Halloween.  My daughter was a "Twilight Fairy."  Isn't she such a cute(sassy) thing?

                         


No comments: