Monday, October 6, 2014

Get Lost!!!

Its that wonderful time of year...leaves are falling, people start baking, and corn mazes open!!!!  I love going to corn mazes!  Just not the haunted ones...I already have issues with strange places as night so then you throw in people jumping out at me or chasing me in the dark and the end result might not be so pretty...But I have lots of fun taking my kids to the daytime ones.  I have been waiting for a long time for  a fun kit that I could scrap some of my maze pictures.  I wanted more than just a fall kit.  So when Leaving a Legacy Designs came out with this one, I literaly squealed and clapped my hands like a giddy school kid!
Isn't it amazing!!!!! Plus she has a bunch of journal cards, word art, alpha, and lots of fun papers!!
What's even better is the whole bundle is on sale right now for 50% off!  It is $5.49 at both Gingerscraps and Scraps N Pieces!  This is what you would normally pay for just a kit and this way you get tons of extras!!
If you follow the challenges at SNP, this is October's Use it All Challenge kit =)
Here are some great layouts for inspiration with this kit:

No comments: