Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa Paws

Do you have a 4-legged member of your family?  Do they get Christmas too?  Joyful Expressions made this cute kit to help you preserve those memories of our furry  friends.  There are TONS of papers and ellies with this kit!  I had a hard time deciding which ones to use....I just wish I had more pictures of our pooch so I could make more pages and use all of them!
Sorry hurry now and get your kit...it's 50% off right now!!!  You can go and buy your pet a treat with the money you save ;)


Here are some layouts to get your creative juices flowing:

This is mine (Teresa) and this is like the only Christmas type picture I have with a puppy in it, but I am soooo happy and excited to have this fun HUGE kit to make tons of pages with. You really don't need a pooch or a kitty to buy this kit just some Christmas Pictures. 







No comments: